SugarCRM Inc., the company that enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative, flexible and affordable CRM solution in the market, today announced the launch of a new SugarExchange exclusively for users of its commercial customer relationship management software. The new rearchitected destination for Sugar® commercial users offers a broad spectrum of third party applications and integration software to extend Sugar deployments. Users of Sugar Community Edition™ software can find add-ons and extensions in a new SugarCE-Add-Ons repository hosted on GitHub.
The new SugarExchange includes a wide variety of applications and integration software products that have been developed by SugarCRM partners to extend the reach and functionality of Sugar software. Combined with solutions from Sugar Technology Partners, Sugar functions as the central hub for customer data across a broad array of applications and business processes, including:
- Marketing – Campaign Management, Marketing Automation, Email Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Social Management, Data Enrichment
- Sales – Performance Management, Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Proposal and Contract Management, eCommerce, Relationship Intelligence, Analytics, Social Sales, Content Enablement, Partner Enablement
- Service and Support – Multichannel Contact Center, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Voice of the Customer, Field Service, Social Service, Service Analytics, Knowledge Management
- Integration and Management – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Accounting & Financial Management, Integration Platforms, Cloud Services
- Productivity – Content Management, Web Conferencing, Enterprise Collaboration, Email & Calendar, Location Based Services, Business Process Management, Learning Management
- Data and Analytics – Data Enrichment, Business Intelligence, Analytics
SugarCRM has developed a rich set of APIs that enable partners and customers to achieve deep integration with Sugar, and to build a broad range of applications and solutions that leverage its features. For even deeper integration, SugarCRM offers access to its source code. This unparalleled access enables a level of flexibility and depth of integration that can’t be matched by more restrictive, proprietary systems, and has given rise to a rich array of solutions that make Sugar the platform of choice for empowering employees across the organization to build extraordinary customer relationships.
“When we launched Sugar 7, we began the process of separating our Commercial and Community editions of Sugar to better serve our growing roster of enterprise clients,” said Clint Oram, SugarCRM co-founder and chief technology officer. “With the launch of this new commercial-only version of SugarExchange, we’ve taken the next step in the evolution of our ecosystem, and made it easy for our commercial customers to find the rich set of business-grade solutions they need to make Sugar their engine for customer engagement across the enterprise.”
SugarCRM’s new SugarExchange is built on the AppDirect technology platform. A recognized leader in cloud service commerce, AppDirect offers a broad range of advanced capabilities that make it easy for software and service providers to market and sell their solutions in the cloud.
Professional software developers interested in developing or listing applications and integration software products on SugarExchange are encouraged to join SugarCRM’s Technology Partner Program.
The SugarCE Add-Ons Repository on GitHub offers users of Sugar Community Edition a flexible source code management tool for open source development. This new CE add-on repository enables enhanced control for developers who create listings, making it easy to fork, pull, and clone code streams. Anyone can create listings for their add-ons, suggest new categories, and otherwise participate in the Sugar open source community.