Swiftpage, the maker of Act! and a leading provider of software and services that help small businesses grow, today announced all-new multi-user features for Act! Essentials, formerly known as Act! Cloud. All Act! Essentials subscribers can now add additional users for $10/user/mo.
The all-new multi-user features allow users of Act! Essentials to easily collaborate with teammates and keep up with the latest contact updates, to-dos and activities. Users can now:
- Keep track of all of their team’s interactions, while still maintaining personal to-do lists and agenda items.
- Manage user roles on email campaign sends.
- Customize the personal Act! Essentials view by updating contact profile images – without changing it for everyone else on your team.
- Make changes to contact notes and history that will automatically update across team accounts.
- Share visibility into grouping and targeting of contacts.
“After releasing Act! Essentials last fall and continuously adding features and upgrades to the original product this year, we are excited to be taking another step in advancing the product with the multi-user features,” said Allen Duet, chief technology officer at Swiftpage. “This update will serve as a game-changer for teams who are already using—and for those looking to use—Act! Essentials.”